The Lava Trolley: Santa for a Day

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

08 December 2009

Santa for a Day

CD-253

Sadly, I did not have any presents to give out, though I am hoping that money we raised for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust will more than make up for it.

As you've no doubt gathered by now, we took part in a charity walk which also required us to dress up as Santa during the hour-long stroll.

Despite the chill of winter, everyone got into the spirit of things and soon warmed up. The walk was quite muddy, and some areas were slippery, but the hardest part was getting the sponsorship. Nine of us did it as a group (including three children), and at last count, donations were up to £130.

Not bad at all! I'm quite pleased with the results, since my organisation was pretty last minute. Still, we had fun!

A video we took of the event will be uploaded in due course, and I will update this blog to reflect that.

In the meantime, I'd like to wish y'all Happy HO-HO-HO-lidays!!!

UPDATED: 25 December 2009 @ 11:32

I've been getting really fed-up with YouTube because of the way they've been handling audio. These unreasonable restrictions placed on the use of music have driven me to Vimeo and Viddler, and the former is where I have just uploaded the video of the Smithills Santa Stroll.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home