The Lava Trolley: W. A. S. D.

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

28 May 2008

W. A. S. D.

1_727319_big

You know you really need to get a life when your fingers automatically reach for those keys as soon as they go anywhere near a keyboard.


Progress on WoW is slow...I'm nowhere near owning an epic mount, and am still two levels shy of entering the Outlands.

This is très poo!

To add insult to injury, David (who actually started playing Warcraft three months later than I did) is now merrily slaughtering mobs in the Hellfire Peninsula and shows no sign of donating any gold from his massive hoard to my main toon - a Night Elf Druid called Ruiyyanko (who stupidly does Enchanting and Tailoring instead of a more sensible profession like Mining).

< sulk > ME < /sulk >

Thankfully, I have 6 other characters on Eonar covering all the other professions. Something David does NOT have...HAH!

ALLIANCE
Anamchara - Draenei Shaman
Qiuteepai - Gnome Warlock
Lyondra - Night Elf Hunter
Feralus - Human Mage

HORDE
Fengyan - Blood Elf Mage
Sertraline - Undead Rogue

geek-kb

At least I've not quite got myself into the same state as the
Angry German Kid, although my rig has come close to being chucked out the window once or twice (and the mouse has definitely seen better days).

Oh well, I didn't come on here to whinge. My original intention was to provide some comic relief for fellow-gamers who are partial to a bit of electronic substance abuse.

Of course, a simpler option would be to just turn off the bloody machine and go for a walk or something...Watch a play, take up dancing, visit a museum, have sex (no, for god's sake, NOT on
Second Life), get some retail therapy (outside of eBay), or start exercising (Wii Fit not included).

Surely we all have better things to do than trawl through YouTube for meaningless trash like this?

Not that I'm complaining (since we've already established I've got no life)...In keeping with the Angry-German-Kid theme, I thought I'd share a few videos some of us might be able to relate to, depending on your game (the original featured Unreal Tournament):


Look! There's even a spoof for muppet-lovers!

If you know of better ones out there, feel free to contribute any links.

UPDATED: 15 June 2008 @ 23:56

Here's a video of David and myself in Tanaris when I accompanied him on one of his numerous mining trips. I know it's pretty crappy (my first attempt at Machinima, if you don't mind) and only superfast readers can catch what's at the end (can't be that difficult to pause it), but it does demonstrate how noobishness can exist at ALL levels.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home