The Lava Trolley: Normal Service Resumes

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

03 January 2008

Normal Service Resumes

PUSH!!!

A mate of mine, who knows how much I like snow, sent me this image so I could see the first flurries to descend upon the Fylde Coast. I missed the momentous event since I was at work at the time. Although the flakes were rather puny and didn't really settle (much to my disappointment), they did show up rather well against the black coat of said friend's pet dog - Spangle.

Unfortunately, he was having a poo at the time.

As I said to Spangle's kind owner...This picture is such an inspiration to anyone suffering from IBS, like myself.

We seem to have this conversation the same time every year...about sparse snowfall I mean, not crap.

Welcome to 2008 if you've only just recovered from the boozing and celebrating. I hope you had a magnificent 10-second build-up to the anti-climax that is New Year's Day...unless you were watching the fireworks, in which case it should have at least lasted for about 10 minutes. Wow!

No one could be happier than myself to reveal that I have recovered from the festive feasting with as little damage to my innards as possible. Just one attack on New Year's Eve, and I believe I bore up rather well...although our supply of bog roll depleted rather rapidly.

(Note: Copious use of alliteration in the previous paragraph was not intentional.)

That aside, all is truly brilliant with the world, so I can get back to ranting at it.

I don't know about you, but 2008 doesn't feel all that much different from 2007. If my life has changed in any way, I have yet to experience it. However, on the feline front, my kitten does seem to go to the toilet a great deal lately, and she has picked up wallpaper-ripping as a hobby.

I can only conclude that she must have a new motto - Defecate and Destroy - which she is doing a damned fine job of living up to! Oh well, what can I say?

Shit happens.

motivator650730

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home