The Lava Trolley: Stop Yer Bitchin!

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

25 February 2007

Stop Yer Bitchin!

Now-Mag

Erm...What exactly am I supposed to be looking at here?

This is why I hate gossip mags...Any point they try to make just goes whoosh over my head.

Am I meant to rub my hands in glee?

I'm sorry, but even looking at their worst (and devoid of any cosmetic enhancement), most celebrities still look miles better than your average woman on the street (which, let's face it, happens to be most of us).

The sooner we resign ourselves to that fact, the happier we would be.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home