The Lava Trolley: It must be love...

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

14 February 2007

It must be love...

flowers

...If this had come from any other man, I'd say he was just ticking the boxes.

But nope, this came from my usually oh-so-serious David, who has never ever got me flowers before...Not even a rose from someone else's back garden.

The last time anyone bought me flowers was years ago when I was banged up in hospital, but then you kind of expect that...In fact, I can't remember when any man has ever surprised me with a bouquet of flowers, and this beautiful bunch actually arrived at my workplace (aaaw, a public declaration!) an hour before closing, after David told he was too busy to bother with V-Day.

See, it doesn't really take too much to please us women!

PS - Yes, those violet roses have drunk food colouring. Even plants can be cannibals.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home