The Lava Trolley: Surrounded by n00bs...

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

12 April 2006

Surrounded by n00bs...



Certain days warrant an unabashed display of this t-shirt...


...Today is one of them.

Some people are genuinely stupid.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 17/4/06 18:53, Blogger Su Ti Ben said…

    i've always wondered where they sell shirts like these. gotta get me one of them. practically everyone I know ... oh never mind :)

     
  • At 19/4/06 12:14, Blogger Su Ti Ben said…

    "Click on the t-shirt to get to the site which sells it."

    doh' ... shirt should now say "I see and read dumb people"

     
  • At 19/4/06 19:40, Blogger Charme said…

    Aw...nevermind, it wasn't all that obvious.

    Have you tried making your own t-shirts?

     
  • At 20/4/06 17:36, Blogger chod said…

    haha, once i order another $15 worth of stuff i get a FREE tin of Brawls mints :D

     
  • At 22/4/06 11:38, Blogger Charme said…

    Not so keen on mints, but I like the 'FREE' part! :-p

     
  • At 26/4/06 04:46, Blogger Su Ti Ben said…

    I once designed one back when I was younger and a few people actually bought it. (was a school fair thingy) Maybe because lately I've been riding an artistic wave but I would like to preserve some of my recent sketches onto a shirt and display them proudly. or at least hang it on my room if I become too embarassed about it.

     

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home