The Lava Trolley: One day...

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

16 March 2006

One day...

blog-banner

...16 hours, 44 minutes and 13 seconds to Singapore...no wait, that's 11 seconds...nope, 10, 9, 8...oh well, nevermind...you get the picture...

E-tickets printed, passports renewed, suitcases retrieved (from the dustmites, that is), last-minute shopping completed...now all we have to do is get our stuff packed.


Despite taking the trouble to compile a checklist, I just know we'll leave something behind...happens everytime...Still, I'm sure we'll manage once we get there...unless we forget our passports of course, then we're pretty much buggered.

Three weeks of sunshine, Zhouyi and food glorious FOOD!!! We'll be spending a few days in Malaysia as well, so look out for some interesting photos.

Anyhow, updates...

As you can see from the images above and below, I've recently modelled for Rob McGrory...A few of the pics from the shoot have already been uploaded to my site, but there's more coming.

And you know the MTV Kerrang music video I mentioned in one of my previous blogs? Erm...that's now also going to be shown on 11 other channels worldwide...I've finally seen it, and can say that the video's cool (dark, moody and grungey), and the band looks great (better than I do in fact!), but my ears stick out far too much.

I was thinking of sticking the vidz on YouTube or summat, but then realised I haven't got clearance from the band itself so we'll just have to wait till it shows on telly.

Other shoots lined up for when I get back from S'pore will be with Photographer Shirlaine Forrest and Stylist Andrea Perry.

Recent work on the Graphic Design and Journalism front (more design than journalism) have been with a soon-to-be-launched Asian women's lifestyle magazine called Zaikha. It's been taking up a lot of my time, which is why I've not been blogging all that often. I'll have to update my Media Portfolio soonish, and maybe sort out my site or something...It's starting to look a little shabby.






Next time you hear from me, I'll be tucking in to some gorgeous Hainanese Chicken Rice or Laksa , and too busy having fun to speak to you. Although if I have any hands free of shopping, I might deign to type something.

UPDATED: 27 April 2007 @ 16:30

Link to the video of my TV debut has been added to a
previous post.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home