The Lava Trolley: Oh, for fuck's sake!

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

31 January 2006

Oh, for fuck's sake!

50_cent_posters_gun

So kids can learn how to dodge bullets??!

I can just see it - Bling Island, Rappin-Zeal, Gun-Pointing Hood, Snow White in Seven Lines...Pah! No thanks...

NEXT!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3/2/06 16:27, Blogger chod said…

    I know what you mean the whole rap culter seems to be getting way to popular.

    thnx for the comment i'm glad you like my designs, I like your webcam by the way. :)

     
  • At 3/2/06 23:02, Blogger Charme said…

    Yo, great to see you here! :-)

    Thanks for the comment too...wish I had a better webcam though...the one I've got now is getting crusty...

     
  • At 5/2/06 22:33, Blogger chod said…

    yeah, my webcam is an old man now too, but is upose it does its job. :)

    oo i have moved my blog its now on http://chod.bizhat.com :) no more ads..

     
  • At 2/3/06 13:50, Anonymous Karl said…

    Sent you email.. not sure if correct address.. you change so often.

    A gun and a cross (made from diamonds) no contradiction there then.

    Karl

     
  • At 3/3/06 14:41, Blogger Charme said…

    Yeap, got them all...All my accounts are still active...I just use them for different purposes...will explain more in my email...really snowed under with work...speaking of which, it is ACTUALLY snowing here, for a change...which justifies the freezing temps I've had to endure...not that I can go out and play... :-(

     

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home