The Lava Trolley: My 15 Minutes of Fame

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

22 December 2005

My 15 Minutes of Fame

musicvideostill

Ok, it's probably less than 15 minutes...But who's counting?

Anyhow, guess what??! I'm gonna be on telly!!!

The above image is a still from a music video for UK Metalcore Band Enemo-J's song, Last Children of History, directed by film-making whizzes Matthew Burton & Crew.

Enemo-J has recently won a Kerrang Award for Best Unsigned Band, though have now been snapped up by Casket Records. In the video, I play a schoolgirl gone slightly mental (that means, your average teenager). It will be aired worldwide on MTV Kerrang early 2006.

vintage1

I'll have a few more new pics by Elizabeth Preston to add to me portfolio, and am looking foward to a couple more shoots lined up next year, one of which will be with Rob Mcgrory in February 2006, so...

...watch this space...


UPDATED: 27 April 2007 @ 16:30

Video of my TV debut uploaded
here.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 23/12/05 10:48, Blogger Su Ti Ben said…

    oh congratulations on that. I never heard of that band though. Might have to check them out

     
  • At 23/12/05 12:19, Blogger Charme said…

    Hi, thanks for the comment. Enemo-J is more like a heavy metal (very very heavy) band (and still very new...they won't have an album out till next year), which isn't a genre that I often listen to (though I still plug into music by Metallica and The Cure on occasion). However, I have heard a hidden track on Enemo-J's soon-to-be-released album which is a little trippy, unlike the other stuff they've done...Really nice people though, despite the angry music!

     

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home