The Lava Trolley: In case you hadn't noticed...

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

24 December 2005

In case you hadn't noticed...

pressies

...it's that time of the year again...

Mind you, it's a little difficult to tell the difference here in Blackpool, since cheap tinsel (bling included) seems to be in vogue all year round.

In either case, it's time to dust off those fairy lights, uncrease last year's leftover X'mas cards, and pretend you've missed all those people you haven't bothered contacting since...oooh...last December...

And let's not forget...PRESENTS...After all, what's the point of X'mas if you don't get anything out of it...Most lucrative time of year if you can see very well in the dark, and I really recommend the back door instead of the chimney...A reindeer or two might help with the load, though they would only make you look more suspect...Sleighbells a very very bad idea...

Unfortunately, there's not many of those delightful things at ours (presents, I mean...not sleighbells and reindeer), since most people I know or care about (apart from a tiny handful) live a long distance away...But nevermind, there's David...(Zhouyi's gift was sent early November)...And I did a pretty decent job with his crimbo prezzie, even if I do say so myself...

I made him a hamper with a few bits and bobs (can't reveal any details here Image hosted by Photobucket.com ) he would like...First time I've ever done anything of this sort...I spent the latter part of November fretting because I couldn't get hold of any decent cellowrap, and nearly had to resort to clingfilm! Finally bought some X'mas ones off eBay, only to find they were the wrong colour!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But as you can see, it's all turned out ok...Impressive, wot?

I even handmade all my cards again this year! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyhow, if you're not absolutely plastered by now, and still making sense of what you can see in front of you, I'd like to wish you and your loved ones a joyful festive season, and if you're not one for all this frippery, at least make the most of your time-off work/college/whatever...you humbug, you!

Here's a little something for you to enjoy...especially if you're not having a particularly white christmas...





















Full Screen

All the best for 2006!!!

Build Your Own Christmas Scene:
Unlimited Games
Serena's Snowman Night
Elle's Christmas Village

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 23/1/06 04:39, Anonymous coin collecting said…

    Hiya
    I just came from your blog. It was very interesting and well written.

    Regards
    proof sets

     
  • At 23/1/06 15:22, Blogger Charme said…

    Hi, thanks. You remind me of the time when my mum was collecting coins. I think she's lost interest now...Last I heard she was trying to eBay her collection.

     

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home