The Lava Trolley: The future's sooo bright...

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

08 August 2005

The future's sooo bright...


++charme084++

...I'm actually squinting!!!

Or is it just the glaring sunlight???

Anyhow, I've finally graduated, and am a Bachelor of Arts holder at long last Image hosted by Photobucket.com ...and as already mentioned in a previous post, I've found meself a new job...and one that allows me to continue with my other freelance work as well!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And before you ask, yes...I've got loads of new images...I just haven't uploaded any yet...Got some new of pics my little one as well, but again, not had time to put them up, so you'll just have to be content with this one for now...hehe...I'll see if I can get the photos placed at my site by the end of this week...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 16/8/05 22:02, Anonymous Steven said…

    Congratulations ... I too hope to get my bachelors. Hopefully if everything goes according to plan during the spring semester

     
  • At 18/8/05 17:18, Blogger Charme said…

    Hey...thanks for the comment...What BA are you doing?

     
  • At 16/9/05 17:44, Anonymous Steven said…

    Sorry for the late reply ... but I am going for Computer Science. It can be a bit tiresome but I am glad I changed my mind. Before I wanted to pursue some form of medical career but quickly changed my attitude after taking this anatomy class.

     
  • At 21/9/05 18:45, Blogger Charme said…

    My late mother always hoped I'd become a nurse or doctor, and would have been very happy had I chosen to study medicine (well, if she were still alive). Sadly (though not from my point of view!), that didn't quite happen...Not even close. I do have a keen interest in biology however, but only just. Like you, I'm a wee bit squeamish. Still, I have ever been curious about nature, in particular how the body works, and often find myself conducting my own research into related fields.

     
  • At 22/9/05 03:24, Anonymous Steven said…

    I love science. It is very interesting and find myself watching scientic shows like NOVA all the time. But it is not something I would want to make a career out of. Ugh ... I just remembered when I took a college level chemistry class. So horrible. I like the HS chemistry though. I am thinking that too much detail is not good for me. Maybe ...

     
  • At 23/9/05 14:36, Blogger Charme said…

    I love chemistry...great excuse to blow things up!!! LOL :-p

     

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home