The Lava Trolley: Glorified Piece of Paper

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

27 June 2005

Glorified Piece of Paper

pic44

Yay!!! It's all over!!! I've finally passed!!!

Got a 2:2 which is a bit crap...But I only have my own lazy self to blame (and Neopets!!!), since most of my assignments were late submissions (so a large percentage of marks were deducted), and I only started studying for my exams two days before I had to take them! Uh oh! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, since I'm rubbish with exams anyway, I figured there wasn't much point in wasting all that effort...

No, I'm not quite sure what sort of logic that was! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyhow, it's better than a 3rd, and infinitely better than failing (which was what I had initially expected). Gosh! It's almost a miracle I scraped through considering everything I'd done (or rather, NOT done)!

Oh well, that's what you get when you opt to do a course (Journalism in my case) that you later discover doesn't interest you...I suppose suffering from a mental/personality disorder doesn't help either...Hmmm...at least that's now behind me, and I can pursue an MA in Fashion or something design-related...That's when the real fun begins!

You'll soon see piccies of me in a silly hat...Let's hope I don't trip over my over-sized gown!!! Fingers crossed! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PS - Oh...forgot to add...I'll be away from 30 June to 19 July to visit family down south and to spend a week of relaxation at the Lake District...No worries...Will reply to all messages as soon as I get back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home