The Lava Trolley: Degrees of Ridicule

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

13 June 2005

Degrees of Ridicule

pic28

Right...I've finally ordered my Graduation Gown...

It's costing me £35 just to hire it for a couple of hours! Image hosted by Photobucket.com


£35!!!

£35 just for a bit of cloth and a piece of cardboard that I won't even get to keep! That's OUTRAGEOUS!!!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thirty-five BLOODY pounds!

That piece of paper I receive at the end of the ceremony had better get me somewhere in life!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home