The Lava Trolley: Chocolaty Nirvana

The Lava Trolley

Or is it the lavatory???

...Either case, this little nook on blogasphere is the natural dumping ground for the sort of crap that erupts
when you find a wee Chink in the Britworks...

But hey, I promise you this is steamingly hot shit...which is probably why it's all looking a bit brown!

 

27 June 2005

Chocolaty Nirvana

pic46

[/homer on]

Mmmmm...Chocolate...

[/homer off]

As a pat on the back for being such a good girl, I rewarded myself with a celebratory drink of chocolaty goodness to mark the end of student life...er...as opposed to all the other celebratory Chocolissimos for not smoking, for remembering to take my loopy pills, for handing in my essay, for not buying anything when I go out (apart from just that one drink!), for eating all my veggies, for even waking up at all etc etc...oh nevermind...it's still special anyway!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother posting SPAM because it won't even get looked at...Also, please stick to ENGLISH.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home